Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Calling it tonight, Torrance Gibson coming back to TOSU as WR

BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 163 Junior
Just got that feeling and friend sent me video he must have posted on Twitter and the outside part of him working out catching balls was on the field in front of West Campus on Kenny road. If I am wrong, well nobody here anymore to call me out lol.  

Comments

• KidBuckeyeKidBuckeye Posts: 28 Freshman
    Kinda doubt it but Urban would take him back right now , not sure about the school. Would like to see him back cause I am not sold on Victors.
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 163 Junior
    Kinda doubt it but Urban would take him back right now , not sure about the school. Would like to see him back cause I am not sold on Victors.
    I think next year we see entirely new offense.  No offense to JT what so ever. He had limitations but I love the guy and what he did for the team.  I hope to see the talent they have used. Bring in Martell, change up QB's, Martell as a wideout or even in the backfield. Some reason we have such a bland offense. Victor I think will be the tall long ball guy but just didnt see enough of him this year. Gibson has more talent as WR and better athlete in my opinion.  He will pop up somewhere. Urban doesnt give up on the kids and TG deserves a second chance. 
  • GaBlaze2014GaBlaze2014 Posts: 3 Freshman
    I doubt he has the courses he needs to get back on scholarship. 
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 163 Junior
    I might get interesting.  Gues we will see soon.
  • MeekMeek Posts: 35 Freshman
    Any updates on T Gibson coming back to OSU as a WR?