Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

The number 03 for the buckeyes.

RayRetselRayRetsel Posts: 7 Freshman
Who has worn the number 03 for the buckeyes ?

Comments

• RayRetselRayRetsel Posts: 7 Freshman
    I know Mike Sensibaugh  wore the number in the late 60's. Who recently?
    Any info would be appreciated. I cant seem to find anyone other than Sensibaugh
    Please Buckeye Nation enlighten me. As great as the Buckeyes have been there has to be a list of Buckeyes who sported the 03 jersey
  • PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 336 Junior
    Once upon a time Damon Arnette wore that number.
  • EvinMooreThaGr8EvinMooreThaGr8 Posts: 16 Freshman
    Image result for brandon saine ohio state
    RayRetsel said:
    Please Buckeye Nation enlighten me. As great as the Buckeyes have been there has to be a list of Buckeyes who sported the 03 jersey
    Image result for ohio state football 3
    RayRetsel said:
    Any info would be appreciated. I cant seem to find anyone other than Sensibaugh
    Damon Webb wore #3 for a short time during the '15 season, I believe it was.