Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Interesting thing to watch this weekend, Re: QB Recruiting

Florida QB commit Matt Corral is expected to visit Alabama officially.

Ohio State is still expecting Jarren Williams, the former UK commit, in town, for what its worth.

Comments

• MikeDoss2foreverMikeDoss2forever Posts: 36 Freshman
    Surprised he hasn't committed to the  U yet.
  • BuckeyeDynasty513BuckeyeDynasty513 Posts: 36 Freshman
    I absolutely love recruiting and everything involved with it.  Yes, I understand this whole Emory Jones attention seeking/ need for dramatics (still don't have to like it). But I'm honestly very, very curious as to if any of this has even the slightest inkling to do with a couple certain QBs already on scholarship, and if anyone has a clue about who might transfer, or is already planning on it.  My 2 cent's, Dwayne Haskins was born for this, I mean "The Sweater Vest" saw this year's ago, only videos floating around the internet lol.  Burrow graduates in May and can transfer with immediate eligibility anywhere.. Forget his dad is defensive coordinator for Ohio University..  I just have hard time believing Emory Jones is worth all this hoopla and time.  Kinda like the WR recruiting lately, nothing to do about Trevon Grimes not coming back ok I'll listen, but really... Love your work and honesty.  Not to mention your trustworthy, never sell out a recruite or their family for clicks or self recognition.  Privilege following and reading your articles and your journey on this epic thing we call college football, specifically football recruiting @Birm!
  • KidBuckeyeKidBuckeye Posts: 28 Freshman
    edited November 2017
    Birm, with all the latest crystal ball predictions for Warren to Miami are you saying that ship has sailed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Birm, with all the latest crystal ball predictions for Warren to Miami are you saying that ship has sailed?
    I can't reasonably say the ship was ever in the port, just a ship that was being investigated.

That said, he'll still be in Columbus this weekend.
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 5 Freshman
    Adrian Martinez is a top notch option at QB for the Buckeyes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Nutjob said:
    Adrian Martinez is a top notch option at QB for the Buckeyes.
    I agree, he's interesting to me.