Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Birm

sm8273sm8273 Posts: 4 Freshman
When do you think we'll see this QB carousel come to a halt? UGA has their guy, Bama is reportedly not sold on taking a QB, and we're still not sure about how things shake out. 

Is there any scenario where we say thanks but no thanks and take a "more committed" prospect that won't be on other campuses all fall? I know that's not how I would do it but UFM gets paid the big bucks to make these calls. I like the UK commit.