Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

I've put in a 'crystal ball' prediction for Tyreke Smith...

BirmBirm Posts: 615 admin
To Penn State.

There's a lot to unpackage here, but this has been going the "wrong" way for Ohio State for a while now. Will try and adequately address this on Sunday night in DTE, but right now, it's Penn State.

Comments

• PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
    I won't be too disappointed if we pull in Togiai. Any intel on the Washington insider's recent CB for the good guys?
  • MikeDoss2foreverMikeDoss2forever Posts: 18 Freshman
    Not real surprised.  Do we re-engage with Malik Vonn or Waggoneer?
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 155 Junior
    All I can think about more and more is I hope we blow out PA ST bad!  #GoBucks