Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Cook or Carman? If you had to pick one......

MikeDoss2foreverMikeDoss2forever Posts: 18 Freshman
I want Cook.  I think he brings the intangibles that could make him a leader going forward on the Silver Bullets. 

Comments

• PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
    I like Anthony Cook, but we need a dominant tackle more than a dominant cornerback. Can we somehow get Jackson Carman's skill-set with Anthony Cook's attitude/personality?
  • wbphwbph Posts: 13 Freshman
    I like Anthony Cook, but we need a dominant tackle more than a dominant cornerback. Can we somehow get Jackson Carman's skill-set with Anthony Cook's attitude/personality?
    Yes if you create a player in NCAA 14
  • buckeye19buckeye19 Posts: 8 Freshman
    Carman hands down. Your team is built by
    A. QB
    B. OT. 
  • BirmBirm Posts: 615 admin
    Carman
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 155 Junior
    Birm said:
    Carman
    Hey @Birm do you think Carmen ends up at OSU and really good at handling this recruiting thing or is he playing OSU?  Totally understand if you don't want to say too much.  
  • WouldWould Posts: 85 Sophomore
    I prefer guys who want to be Buckeyes over guys who want twitter followers or to make a personal statement about whatever.