Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Who is the best coach from Urban Meyer's coaching tree?

PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
edited October 5 in Football
I included only those coaches who (1) had not been head coaches before working for Meyer; and (2) are currently head coaches at P5 schools (sorry, Charlie Strong).

Who is the best coach from Urban Meyer's coaching tree? 10 votes

Kyle Wittingham (Utah)
30%
PotatodiggerjumarBMC91 3 votes
Dan Mullen (Mississippi State)
40%
SGbuckeyeJDunc686QuadCitiesBuckeyeKnowmadz 4 votes
Tom Herman (Texas)
10%
AustinWard 1 vote
D.J. Durkin (Maryland)
20%
EvinMooreThaGr8KidBuckeye 2 votes
Chris Ash (Rutgers)
0%
Gary Andersen (Oregon State)
0%
Steve Addazio (Boston College)
0%

Comments

• KnowmadzKnowmadz Posts: 29 Freshman
    Dan Mullen (Mississippi State)
    Has to be Dan Mullen. How in the world can he sell Starkville? Yet he is successful.
  • PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
    Kyle Wittingham (Utah)
    Knowmadz said:
    Has to be Dan Mullen. How in the world can he sell Starkville? Yet he is successful.

By making it seem cooler than it really is ...

• jumarjumar Posts: 245 Junior
    Kyle Wittingham (Utah)
    Knowmadz said:

By making it seem cooler than it really is ...

That's terrible. 
    Kyle Wittingham (Utah)
    Five votes and no Tom Herman. I'm shocked.
    Kyle Wittingham (Utah)
    Gary Andersen was just fired agreed to mutually part ways with Oregon State. If the rumors about Greg Schiano likely getting a head coaching job at year's end are true, then Gary Andersen would be a heck of a replacement for the Buckeyes.
  • WouldWould Posts: 85 Sophomore
    Five votes and no Tom Herman. I'm shocked.
    If we could get him a few more years on that HC resume i would agree, He is climbing quickly though.
  • AustinWardAustinWard Posts: 59 mod
    Tom Herman (Texas)
    I put in a vote for Texas Tom. The work he did with Houston was really impressive, and I know the results haven't been great initially with the Longhorns, but I have no doubt he's going to get that program back to a championship level in short order.