Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Thursday, Sept. 27 Recruiting Mailbag

BirmBirm Posts: 615 admin
Hey guys, taking questions for this week's mailbag.

What's on your mind?

Comments

• XtremeBuckeye44XtremeBuckeye44 Posts: 19 Freshman
    Are there any "diamond in the rough" type recruits to keep an eye on?
  • PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
    Let's cut right to the chase: Is football recruiting as corrupt as basketball recruiting? 
  • RicKindaRicKinda Posts: 8 Freshman
    What will be the highest priority position group for the 2019 recruiting class?  Such as the D line in the 2018 class and DB’s in the 2017 class.  
  • XtremeBuckeye44XtremeBuckeye44 Posts: 19 Freshman
    Say we were to lose Emory to Bama, would that honestly hurt us that much since we have Tate waiting behind Haskins and Burrow? 
  • Buckeyeguy87Buckeyeguy87 Posts: 24 Freshman
    Any reason to be nervous about the defensive end haul? 
  • 440Buck440Buck Posts: 3 Freshman
    1. Who are top targets left in the 2018 class for hoops and how is that list effected by the FBI/NCAA thing? 

2. If you were a betting man, who do you think rounds out this class on the defensive line and offensive line? 
  • MikeDoss2foreverMikeDoss2forever Posts: 18 Freshman
    If I'm a 4 or 5 star WR sell me on why i'd consider tOSU?  
  • GullyFoyleGullyFoyle Posts: 28 Freshman
    If I'm a 4 or 5 star WR sell me on why i'd consider tOSU?  
     Burrow, Haskins, Martell
    So.  In an Urban Meyer offense a WR doesn’t get more then 35-40 catches per year. I don’t care who the QB is.  I’d love for him to switch to a Pro Style O but Mich winning a Natty again in my lifetime is more likely.  
    I’m fine with running the football with JK and Weber 30-40 Times a game and playing great D. We will win a lot of games with this formula. The talent is there to do it.