Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

NCAA/FBI coming down hard today...

BirmBirm Posts: 615 admin

Comments

• WouldWould Posts: 85 Sophomore
    Im with ya Birm, i get the feeling a whole lot more is gonna come out. It seems any school affiliated with Addidas will get looked at closely
  • GullyFoyleGullyFoyle Posts: 28 Freshman
    edited September 26
    I think most of us realize this isn't just BBall and it isn't just Addidas. Both football and BBall are awash in payments.
  • BuckeyeKnightBuckeyeKnight Posts: 204 Junior
    Methinks the FBI and IRS could find decades worth of crap if they examined college sports.
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 155 Junior
    Have a feeling this one is going to be going on for awhile from now.  I doubt Louisville get a hand slap this time.  Just reading into this more and it his the Wow factor.
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 25 Sophomore
    I imagine people at Nike and UA are probably wondering if they're next. 
    The whole system from AAJ on up has stunk for a long time
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 155 Junior
    jaydub said:
    I imagine people at Nike and UA are probably wondering if they're next. 
    The whole system from AAJ on up has stunk for a long time
    I was wondering the same thing myself.  Can't just be Adidas. Just a couple years ago schools signed with Adidas were a joke and now their presence seems a lot more acceptable in collegiate sports. 
    Nice job on the dots for Weaver @Birm top notch stuff dude.

• osu22osu22 Posts: 8 Freshman
    Birm, were you talking about Jarrett Guarantano on dotting the eyes tonight?
    Okay folks 2 decommits from Louisville and I am sure the deck is getting shuffled more with the 6 "known" schools. Kids and families will want to create distance, with all the playing time available we have a legit shot to get better fast.
    Also its pretty horific right now on every Louisville blog/forum/website if you like car crashes.
    Alabama administrator resigns and the FBI supoenaed Nike's EYBL grassroots program tonight for continuance of an investigation.
    This pretty much flips the lid off everything if this is a widespread vendor driven conspiracy.
     And don't mistake this for anything other than another way to exploit these kids as its just **** "advisors" and corrupt coaches taking a cut of the kids earning potential.