Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

3 for 3 Question: Who finishes the DB class of 2018?

BirmBirm Posts: 615 admin
Thanks to Marc Givler and Andrew Ellis for their perspective.

Anthony Cook, Tyson Campbell or a local star?

Comments

• tb5tb5 Posts: 5 Freshman
    edited August 12
    With the decommitment from Chatfield, and Silvera not taking any visits this summer. I was thinking Tyson Campbell was fading away from joining this class.
  • JDunc686JDunc686 Posts: 57 Sophomore
    tb5 said:
    With the decommitment from Chatfield, and Silvera not taking any visits this summer. I was thinking Tyson Campbell was fading away from joining this class.
    You may be right, and it seems like most think Cook is the more likely to join OSU, but you really can't count Ohio State out for a DB they want right now until said DB has officially signed elsewhere.
  • BGmbaBuckeyeBGmbaBuckeye Posts: 15 Freshman
    tb5 said:
    I would have thought this as well, but evidently UF insiders are saying they hear we are leading for Campbell. 
  • DJDFDJDF Posts: 109 Junior
    Go all in with Cook with the help of Okudah, Browning, Kerry Coombs, the corner rotation, corner production this year, and one year starters at OSU demonstrating they are NFL-worthy. Okudah, Wade, Williamson, Riep, Banks, and Cook will keep us rolling for a good long while.