Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Next LEAST Favorite B1G Team

QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 147 Junior
edited August 11 in Football
After @Potatodigger's unfortunate premature submission I thought I would step up and join his noble effort of keeping this forum alive.

Other than TTUN & PSU who is your least favorite B1G team?

Since polls are limited to 10 choices I opted to exclude Rutgers because their lovable cannon-squad effectively renders them immune to intraconference hatred.

Next LEAST Favorite B1G Team 10 votes

Minnesota
10%
emilylynnadams 1 vote
Wisconsin
20%
TheOtherBorenBroCardHole 2 votes
Nebraska
40%
Dalelliott1512mitchmcdonoughEvinMooreThaGr8JDunc686 4 votes
Iowa
10%
QuadCitiesBuckeye 1 vote
Illinois
0%
Northwestern
0%
Indiana
0%
Purdue
0%
Michigan State
20%
Potatodiggerjumar 2 votes
Maryland
0%

Comments

• QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 147 Junior
    Iowa
    After the obvious choices (TTUN & PSU) Iowa is my next least favorite B1G team. I live in the middle of what is primarily Hawkeye territory (85% Iowa, 15% Illinois) and find their delusions of grandeur (coupled with local media exclusion of all other B1G teams not named Illinois) terribly annoying.
  • PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
    Michigan State
    Gotta be Michigan State. I used to kind of like them because of Dantonio and our shared hatred of TTUN. But then the windmill happened. I hate to do it, but for anyone inclined to vote for someone else, let me remind you:

• PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
    Michigan State
    And thanks @QuadCitiesBuckeye for stepping up to the plate after my pathetic attempt at a forum post.
  • QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 147 Junior
    Iowa
    And thanks @QuadCitiesBuckeye for stepping up to the plate after my pathetic attempt at a forum post.

• jumarjumar Posts: 245 Junior
    Michigan State
    Michigan State. They have won too many games they shouldn't have.
  • JDunc686JDunc686 Posts: 57 Sophomore
    Nebraska
    Nebraska's coaching staff irritates me, and I get a little bit of the "we're still better than everyone because of how good we used to be" vibe from them that I get from Michigan and Notre Dame.
  • BucksLANBucksLAN Posts: 122 Junior
    JDunc686 said:
    Nebraska's coaching staff irritates me, and I get a little bit of the "we're still better than everyone because of how good we used to be" vibe from them that I get from Michigan and Notre Dame.
    Their fanbase is annoying as hell. They think they're on the verge of being elite and about to make noise, and act like they're excellent at recruiting. They haven't had a top 20 recruiting class since God knows when, they don't have one for the 2018 class either. They think Tanner Lee is going to blow up and lead them to 10 wins, and they think they'll be great on defense despite switching to a 3-4 which is going to be tough, then their schedule does them no favors with games @Oregon, @Penn State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, @Minnesota.
  • Buck2theboneBuck2thebone Posts: 5 Freshman
    A year and a half ago this wouldn't have been my answer, But I have to go with Penn State. They've seem to have gone from a mid tier team to LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!