Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Who is your second favorite Big Ten team?

PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 123 Junior
edited August 11 in Football
I'm trying to do my part to keep the forum alive.

We all know each other's favorite team and least favorite team in the Big Ten. But who is your second favorite team. The one you secretly root for when they're not playing the Buckeyes.

Who is your second favorite Big Ten team? 2 votes

Nebraska
50%
emilylynnadams 1 vote
Iowa
50%
Buck2thebone 1 vote

Comments

• PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 123 Junior
    edited August 11
    I accidentally hit "submit" while entering the poll options and now it won't let me add more. Someone please delete this thread.

• QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 141 Junior
    I accidentally hit "submit" while entering the poll options and now it won't let me add more. Someone please delete this thread.

• QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 141 Junior
    Once conference play begins my second favorite B1G team becomes whoever* is playing TUN.

*Unless that team happens to be PSU in which case I start rooting for a meteor to hit wherever they're playing.
  • so_amaysnso_amaysn Posts: 23 Freshman
    I don't and won't have one!
  • Buck2theboneBuck2thebone Posts: 5 Freshman
    Iowa
    Michigan State, Only because of Dantonio. He's a product of The Great Ohio State coaching heritage.