Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

In getting - and giving - back to Ohio State, former Buckeyes WR Brian Hartline finds a new passion

BirmBirm Posts: 615 admin
edited August 8 in General
Zach Smith, KJ Hill, and Johnnie Dixon talk about the impact Brian Hartline has made on Ohio State already, Hartline talks about the impact Ohio State has made on him.

Comments

• JDunc686JDunc686 Posts: 57 Sophomore
    The article said he can't coach on the field but he can observe and teach in the classroom. Does that only apply to gameday or can he not instruct during practice even?
  • QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 147 Junior
    JDunc686 said:
    The article said he can't coach on the field but he can observe and teach in the classroom. Does that only apply to gameday or can he not instruct during practice even?
    I think that only applies to games
  • BirmBirm Posts: 615 admin
    JDunc686 said:
    No, includes practice as well. OSU compliance folks have to keep an eye on it, to make sure he's not violating that "no coaching" thing.
  • PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 203 Junior
    Birm said:
    JDunc686 said:
    No, includes practice as well. OSU compliance folks have to keep an eye on it, to make sure he's not violating that "no coaching" thing.

So does your header picture on the article capture an NCAA violation? Are you the new Christopher Cicero? Et tu, Birm?
  • QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 147 Junior
    Birm said:
    JDunc686 said:
    Ah, good to know. Thanks for setting me straight Birm!
  • BucksLANBucksLAN Posts: 122 Junior
    Any chance he gets promoted onto the staff with the whole 10th coach thing happening soon?
  • 710710 Posts: 170 Junior
    BucksLAN said:
    Any chance he gets promoted onto the staff with the whole 10th coach thing happening soon?

Interesting thought! 
    Birm said:
    JDunc686 said:

So does your header picture on the article capture an NCAA violation? Are you the new Christopher Cicero? Et tu, Birm?
    Birm said:
    JDunc686 said: