Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Andrew Chatfield decommits from Ohio State

BirmBirm Posts: 568 admin
Not at all a surprise or a disappointment at this point for Buckeyes 

Comments

• RyanGinnRyanGinn Posts: 147 mod
    Everything the past few weeks has made this look inevitable 
  • XtremeBuckeye44XtremeBuckeye44 Posts: 10 Freshman
    Does this open up the possibility of us getting more than just one of Parson, Oweh and Smith?
  • XtremeBuckeye44XtremeBuckeye44 Posts: 10 Freshman
    Birm said:
    Does this open up the possibility of us getting more than just one of Parson, Oweh and Smith?
    I feel comfortable saying OSU leads for all three today.
    Would you feel comfortable if I told you this made me feel all tingly inside?
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 124 Junior
    More room for better players.  No disrespect to him at all we all know it happens with other programs as well.  Recruiting at high level and it will happen again most likely. 
  • PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 123 Junior
    I just ate a grilled cheese sandwich. Please respect my decision.
  • HotMicHotMic Posts: 52 Sophomore

No interviews?
  • BucksLANBucksLAN Posts: 100 Sophomore
    Didn't he just say he was 100% committed to OSU yesterday? Why do recruits even bother saying that.
  • WouldWould Posts: 45 Sophomore
    I appriciate him doing this quickly after the gator offer, now we can sharpen our focus on those that want to be a Buckeye.
    In Myer we trust
    BucksLAN said:
    Didn't he just say he was 100% committed to OSU yesterday? Why do recruits even bother saying that.

He was 100% committed right up until he wasn't. I wish I could fault his decision, but I feel compelled to respect it.
  • BucksLANBucksLAN Posts: 100 Sophomore
    BucksLAN said:

He was 100% committed right up until he wasn't. I wish I could fault his decision, but I feel compelled to respect it.
    I respect his decision too but I highly doubt he was 100% committed at anytime after his visit to Florida on July 21st. Just my opinion.
    BucksLAN said:
    BucksLAN said:

I respect his decision too but I highly doubt he was 100% committed at anytime after his visit to Florida on July 21st. Just my opinion.

Sorry, my sarcasm didn't come through very well.

I was agreeing with you that he was never really "100% committed" and joking that we couldn't fault his decision because he threw in the obligatory "respect my decision."
  • 710710 Posts: 134 Junior
    Meh? Best of luck kid! 
  • QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 141 Junior
    What kind of bread/cheese?
  • KnowmadzKnowmadz Posts: 5 Freshman
    This seems to fit with Urban's response to the media yesterday concerning recruiting.
    Potatodigger said: 
    What kind of bread/cheese?

No interviews.