Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Urban Meyer Monday Press Conference updates...

BirmBirm Posts: 568 admin
Coming at you soon. Meyer speaking from the team room here at Ohio State this afternoon.

Comments

• BirmBirm Posts: 568 admin
    "All of 'em" - Urban Meyer jokes about freshmen expected to play. "I hate to throw numbers out. This is one of the best classes we've ever had."
    Michael Hill is suspended to start the season, per Meyer, no number of games listed.

Rumors about a potential suspension for Hill have been out there for months, initially heard 6 games but maybe that’s TBD.
    Tate Martell is "in the fight" for the backup role. Meyer says he took some "maturity pills" and has been much more mature since the spring.
    Urban Meyer on the "enhanced" offense: "It's still too early but I like where we're at."
    Meyer says the offensive line is "really improved."
    Malcolm Pridgeon, Matt Burrell, Demetrius Knox are all still fighting for the starting spot at RG.
    "Haskell Garrett will play. We're not anointing the guy, but he's on the course to play."
    Offensive line recruiting: Meyer says OL approach has changed, "had a few that didn't work." 
    "Keep a much closer eye on who we're taking."
    Rashod Berry has done a "very nice job maturing...I anticipate he's going to play for us at tight end."
    Malik Harrison is the fourth linebacker for Ohio State, Meyer said.
    Meyer on recruiting numbers and how they adjust throughout the process: "Its a dilemma. We have a little bit, myself and Mark Pantoni, we have a little overage, there are certain positions where you say you're taking them no matter what." 

"The hardest thing we deal with is who won't be here in January."
  • ThePritchThePritch Posts: 8 Freshman
    Is there a stream anywhere for this? The one on Ohio State's website isnt working

I'll have it online soon here after its over.
    Meyer on Bama: "What I admire about Alabama is consistency."
    Meyer says Ohio State should be in the hunt for titles, and that right now they've not won enough of those.
    Urban Meyer on Isaiah Prince: "He's one of the most improved players on the team right now."
  • sb97sb97 Posts: 39 Freshman
    Birm said:
    Malcolm Pridgeon, Matt Burrell, Demetrius Knox are all still fighting for the starting spot at RG.
    Obviously I want the best player to start but I kind of hope Meechy gets the nod. I remember he was interesting to follow while being recruited. 
  • WouldWould Posts: 45 Sophomore
    ThePritch said:
    Is there a stream anywhere for this? The one on Ohio State's website isnt working

It was buggy today brother i refreshed to no avail and then boom its there.