Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Doug Nester commits to Buckeyes

BirmBirm Posts: 568 admin
and the 2019 class is off and running...

Comments

• BuckeyeKnightBuckeyeKnight Posts: 182 Junior
    Big BOOM!
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 124 Junior
    What a great way to start 2019 BOOOOOOM!!!!
  • BucksLANBucksLAN Posts: 100 Sophomore
    Big pickup!! Is his future at tackle or guard? I swore I read something about a month ago that suggested he may be a guard in college. 
  • PotatodiggerPotatodigger Posts: 123 Junior
    I'm glad he didn't throw the little kid wearing the Buckeye shirt into the pool.
  • WouldWould Posts: 45 Sophomore
    He is a nasty run blocker, attitude and effort creates great big holes.  And he only is going to improve...
    In Myer we trust.
  • Dalelliott1512Dalelliott1512 Posts: 53 Freshman
    BucksLAN said:
    Big pickup!! Is his future at tackle or guard? I swore I read something about a month ago that suggested he may be a guard in college. 
    I read a quote from him today that said the staff told him he'd be a "hybrid, Tackle or Guard but probably guard"
  • BucksLANBucksLAN Posts: 100 Sophomore
    BucksLAN said:
    I read a quote from him today that said the staff told him he'd be a "hybrid, Tackle or Guard but probably guard"
    I've noticed the staff is preaching versatility and that may be the case for the OL. Josh Myers, Michael Jordan, Thayer Munford, Doug Nester are all guys I've seen tied to both the guard and tackle positions at one point or another.
  • hammerthrowerhammerthrower Posts: 18 Freshman
    level of conception he plays against is sub par . I am glad he was very good at the camps and is worthy of the 5 star status
  • QuadCitiesBuckeyeQuadCitiesBuckeye Posts: 141 Junior
    conception

• hammerthrowerhammerthrower Posts: 18 Freshman
    Hahaha autocorrect got me