Hey folks - as a member of the Landof10 Ohio State community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, be respectful when engaging with fellow Buckeye fans.
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

Ohio State's 2018 recruiting class at a glance...

BirmBirm Posts: 568 admin
Examining the commitments, top targets left on the board.

Take a look at the class, with 11 of 16 commitments ranked as Top 100 players, here.

Comments

• tb5tb5 Posts: 5 Freshman
    I understand Babb is higher, I would think with Blue he would be higher since he is from Ohio.
  • GullyFoyleGullyFoyle Posts: 11 Freshman
    Who replaces Blue Smith if he opts for KY?
  • DeezNutzDeezNutz Posts: 15 Freshman
    You left out Hooker in the "By Position" paragraph.
  • DeezNutzDeezNutz Posts: 15 Freshman
    And you also left out The TE position (Ruckert)
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 124 Junior
    Potential of the 2018 class if we land even half of those guys is just crazy along with the 2017 class.  O-line and D-line getting bigger and talent off the charts at the other areas as well.  
  • WouldWould Posts: 45 Sophomore
    I feel like the best part is our way of recruiting, Big talent yes but usually even better people. The character level has grown on every level.
  • BucksLANBucksLAN Posts: 100 Sophomore
    Excluding K'Vaughan Pope, there are 9 names on that list with 8 spots remaining if we consider 25 to be the number. Assuming if Chatfield were to flip, then we'd have 9 names and 9 spots. Hopefully the staff gets Oweh, Parsons, Carman, Babb, Blue Smith, Tyreke Smith and Cook. Then 1 of Togiai/Silvera/An. Jackson and then 1 more offensive tackle, perhaps Darian Kinnard if we miss out on William Barnes/Petit-Frere.

My final call is the 7 names I had mentioned, plus An. Jackson and Kinnard. Boom 25.
  • BirmBirm Posts: 568 admin
    Derp! I had Hooker listed up top and somehow just forget Ruckert because...well there's no reason.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, guys.
  • BuckeyeNickBuckeyeNick Posts: 124 Junior
    Birm said:
    Derp! I had Hooker listed up top and somehow just forget Ruckert because...well there's no reason.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, guys.
    Always great coverage @birm. Look forward to it.